From Helix Community
HelixPlayer for Symbian
Symbian is a popular operating system for mobile phones and other handheld devices. The purpose of this project is to create and continuously improve a fully featured Player application leveraging Helix DNA Client for the Symbian operating system. If you are interested in helping with this effort, we encourage you to join the project!
HelixPlayer for Symbian v1.0 GUI:
- Produce high performance enthusiast-consumer product incorporating latest technology on most recent handsets.
- Validate Helix DNA Client technology in a mobile environment as a solid reference for other mobile device applications.
- Minimize and keep under scutiny the static footprint and runtime memory use of the mobile Helix DNA Client profile.
- Optimize and keep under scrutiny performance of the mobile Helix DNA Client profile.
- Provide solid foundation for enthusiast contributors and streaming technology innovators.
|Product||Helix DNA Client Version||GUI Type||Core Symban OS Version||Platform SDK Version||Target Device||Status|
|HelixPlayer for Symbian v3.0||Atlas - v3.0||S60||9.1||S60 - 3rd Edition, Maintenance Release||Nokia N73||Completed|
|HelixPlayer for Symbian v1.1||NeptuneX (hxclient_1_4_2_neptunex)||S60||7.0s||S60 - 2nd Edition||Nokia 6620||Completed|
|HelixPlayer for Symbian v1.0||NeptuneX (hxclient_1_4_1_neptunex)||S60||6.1||S60 - 1st Edition, FP1||Nokia 3620||Completed|
How to prticipate:
To participate, simply contact developers working on HelixPlayer for Symbian by sending email to email@example.com mailing list. Subscribing to the list will ensure you are included in all discussion regarding development and planning of this project.